Starboard Marine is a fully certified Volvo Penta, Mercruiser, PCM, and Indmar service center.
- Engine Tuning
- Engine Modifications
- Engine Repairs
- Engine Replacement
- Electronics and Accessories Installation
Note: We do not service outboard motors.
Marine Dynamometer Service
A dynamometer is a device that provides a measurable load on an engine and is used to measure the power produced by the engine. With our full load marine dynamometer we have the ability to evaluate an engine’s power and acceleration. This can be performed at our shop. Many times customers have concerns about engine performance, but they will not show up on an engine operating with no load.
Computerized Engine Diagnostic Service
Our PC-based diagnostic system gives our technicians the ability to troubleshoot today’s advanced marine EFI systems. We can view live EFI system data to monitor engine performance and capture intermittent events. EFI System test can be run and fault codes can be read and reset.
- Engine repowers & repairs
- Transmission replacement
- Accessory installations (zero on, perfect pass, towers, pylons)
- Shaft alignment
- Strut repair and replacements
- Strut bearings
- Shaft logs
- Stuffing boxes
- Dripless shaft seal installation
- Prop sales, repairs and pitch alterations
- Shaft straightening
- Shaft replacements and straightening
Fully certified service for Mercruiser and OMC Cobra. Starboard Marine is a certified Volvo Penta warranty facility.
- Case repair
- Gear replacement
- Rebuild the water pump (where applicable)
- Shaft alignment
- Trim cylinders
- Backlash and reshim
- Prop repair and pitch alterations
- Cavitation and skeg repair
Hours of operation:
Mon & Thur: 9AM-6PM
Tues, Weds & Fri: 9am-5PM
6350 Promler Ave. NW
North Canton, OH 44720